WON - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 18 St. Louis Rams 17
Tampa Bay Buccaneers took the lead 3–0 as kicker Connor Barth made a 35-yard field goal. The Rams, however, scored 17 unanswered points in the second quarter. Josh Brown made a 25-yard field goal. The next two Rams drives saw two Sam Bradford touchdown passes to Danny Amendola and Michael Hoomanawanui, respectively. Barth nailed a 39-yard field goal at the end of the second quarter, and the Rams took a 17–6 lead into halftime.
The Buccaneers offense continued to sputter in the second half. Barth connected on two more field goals (53 yards and 38 yards) to trim the score to 17–12. The Tampa Bay defense held the Rams scoreless in the third quarter.
With 4:45 remaining in the fourth quarter, the Buccaneer offense finally broke through. Josh Freeman led the team on a 16-play, 81-yard drive, capped off by a 1-yard touchdown pass to "Cadillac" Williams with 10 seconds left in the game. A failed two-point conversion followed, but the Buccaneers held on to win 18–17.
Jerramy Stevens was left inactive for the game, following a drug-related arrest the night before the game. A day later, Stevens was released from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- REFEREE: Mike Carey
- UMPIRE: Richard Hall
- HEAD LINESMAN: Dana McKenzie
- LINE JUDGE: Tim Podraza
- BACK JUDGE: Kirk Dornan
- FIELD JUDGE: Buddy Horton
- SIDE JUDGE: Laird Hayes
- REPLAY OFFICIAL: Tommy Moore
- VIDEO OPERATOR: NOT DOCUMENTED
- BUCCANEERS: 5:45-1Q Barth FG35
- RAMS: 14:55-2Q Brown FG25
- RAMS: 8:22-2Q Amendola 5 pass from Bradford (Brown kick)
- RAMS: 2:59-2Q Hoomanawanui 2 pass from Bradford (Brown kick)
- BUCCANEERS: 0:24-2Q Barth FG39
- BUCCANEERS: 7:13-3Q Barth FG53
- BUCCANEERS: 0:02-3Q Barth FG38
- BUCCANEERS: 0:10-4Q C.Williams 1 pass from Freeman (run failed)
- WR: #19 M. Williams
- LT: #70 D. Penn
- LG: #62 T. Larsen
- C: #76 J. Zuttah
- RG: #75 D. Joseph
- RT: #65 J. Trueblood
- TE: #82 K. Winslow
- WR: #17 A. Benn
- QB: #05 J. Freeman
- RB: #24 C. Williams
- TE: #88 J. Gilmore
- LE: #94 K. Moore
- DT: #93 G. McCoy
- DT: #90 R. Miller
- RE: #91 S. White
- SLB: #58 Q. Black
- MLB: #51 B. Ruud
- WLB: #54 G. Hayes
- LCB: #25 A. Talib
- RCB: #20 R. Barber
- SS: #26 S. Jones
- FS: #35 C. Grimm
- 1 Malone, 10 Barth, 18 Stroughter, 21 Piscitelli, 23 Lewis, 27 Blount, 28 Lumpkin, 31 Biggers, 41 Lynch, 44 Lorig, 48 Economos, 53 Koutouvides, 56 Watson, 57 Hayward, 71 Bennett, 77 Lee, 81 Spurlock, 85 Stovall, 87 Parker, 96 Crowder, 98 Sims
DID NOT PLAY
- 11 J Johnson, 73 Hardman
- 12 Carpenter, 33 Mack, 34 Graham, 52 Faine, 68 Vincent, 86 Stevens, 92 Price, 97 Magee
- BUCCANEERS: Blount 11-72, Freeman 5-40, C.Williams 4-12, Lumpkin 1-0.
- RAMS: Jackson 22-110, Amendola 1-21, Darby 4-19, Toston 2-7, Bradford 2-2, Karney 1-2.
- BUCCANEERS: Freeman 40-23-212-0-1.
- RAMS: Bradford 26-13-126-0-2.
- BUCCANEERS: C. Williams 8-34, M. Williams 5-82, Winslow 5-44, Stroughter 3-38, Benn 1-9, Spurlock 1-5.
- RAMS: Amendola 3-29, Jackson 2-35, Hoomanawanui 2-12, Robinson 2-9, Darby 1-19, Gibson 1-11, Alexander 1-6, Fells 1-5.
- BUCCANEERS: none
- RAMS: none
- BUCCANEERS: Spurlock 3-80, Parker 1-27.
- RAMS: Amendola 6-138.
- BUCCANEERS: Spurlock 2-11.
- RAMS: Amendola 2-18.
- BUCCANEERS: White 1-2.
- RAMS: Long 1-14, Ah You 1-0, Hall 0.5-4.5, Cudjo 0.5-4.5.